One neat feature in Heropa is the way content can be integrated into the environment workspace so that users can view content as they work with hands-on labs.
Some examples of how this is used are:
- Providing the contents of a training manual to learners taking a self-paced course
- Including step-by-step instructions to support complex exercises during instructor-led training
- Adding explanatory notes to a virtual lab
- Giving POC users information at each step of their trial
1. Using the Content module in Heropa
The Content module in Heropa provides a way to create custom content. Once created in the Content module, content can be re-used in different Courses, Environments and Events as necessary.
Here's how to create content using the Content module.
2. Adding a URL to view a document file
It's also possible to add a URL to give users a quick way to access a document to support the virtual labs. For example, a training manual PDF. By adding a URL, a tile will be visible in the Content panel of the workspace. When selected, the file will open in a new browser tab / window.