Courses are used to create self-paced courses. When a course is published, end users with access to the course can see the course in their Library.
A course does not consume resources, and it's not until the course is launched that resources start to be consumed.
When creating a course, all settings can be configured, including the required environment templates, supporting content, and policy.
Creating a course
- From the Left Navigation menu choose Courses, and then click Add from the Top Navigation menu.
- In the Create new course window complete the following information:
- Name: This is the name that will appear in the users library
- Region: Select the region to store your course
- Template: Select a template
- Code: The course code must be unique and can be aligned with corporate standards.
- Policy: Select a policy to apply to the course
Once the above information is complete, click Create.
You will be redirected to the Course details page.