A Company must be assigned access to a Course before its users can:
- See the course in their end user view; or
- Be directly enrolled in the course by an admin.
In other words, the course must be first shared with that company.
To assign a Company access to a Course:
- From the Left Navigation menu choose Courses, and then choose the course you wish to assign a Company access to.
- In the Access tab, select a company from the list of Available companies, and use the > button to move it to Selected companies.
- Repeat this for all companies that require access to the course.
- Select Save.
Sharing resources across Companies
Managing course visibility for end users
Article is closed for comments.