Admins can configure various settings so that the Heropa platform is customized and fit for purpose.
In this article
The entire platform can be customized by setting logos and custom colours for fonts, buttons, and backgrounds. Colours can be set in Administration > Settings > Branding.
Customizing the Login page
Your company's Login page can be customized as follows:
- Background image: In Administration / Settings / Branding, upload a custom 'Login background image'. Minimum recommended size: 1600px x 1000px.
- Welcome panel:
- In Administration / Settings / Html templates, update the 'login-welcome.html' template with the content to be shown in the Welcome panel. The html template editor contains formatting options to style the message.
- In the Settings section of Administration / Settings / Configuration, enable the 'Show login welcome panel' toggle to display the panel on the Login page.
- Custom CSS: In Administration / Settings / Branding, custom CSS can be added via the 'Login screen custom CSS' field.
- Header and Footer: To customize these components of the Login page, email email@example.com.
Customizing emails and links
Emails sent from the platform can be customized.
In Administration > Settings > Configuration:
- You can select a word to replace the word 'Heropa' in all emails.
In Administration > Settings > Branding, you can add an image to be displayed in the header of all emails.
Configuring User settings
In Administration > Settings > Configuration, several settings can be configured so that all users in the have the same experience. These are:
|Allow user registration
|Allows users can create their own account
|Require invite code
|Sends an invite code to new users, which is required to access the platform
|Show two-factor authentication for new users
|Requires new users to setup 2FA when creating their account, and to access their account
|Use email as username
|Requires Username format to be an email address, other usernames not accepted
|Require T&Cs acceptance
|Requires users to accept Terms & Conditions on account creation, and stores the acceptance date on their User profile.
See: Configuring languages.
Creating Company types
Custom Company types can be created which allow companies added to the platform to be categorised. This can be useful for future classification and filtering of companies in lists and reports. For example:
Adding portal quick links
Admins can configure their company portal to display buttons on the top navigation panel of the portal. These can be used to add quick links to other sites such as a knowledge base or support website.
In Administration > Settings > Configuration tab:
The Top Navigation Buttons section allows for up to 4 URLs to be added to the portal top navigation.
Once created, the quick link button will be displayed on the top navigation panel of the portal for both admins and end users, as shown below: